gravatar

Oh INTI

INTI International College Subang, Laureate International Universities is not a brand new name. It was previously known as INTI College Subang Jaya, just recently change their name after bought over by the Laureate Education Network, the largest private education operator worldwide.

Yes, the name is huge. So gempak one but the resources fees makin naik yet I am not sure where it goes since not much changes made since the acquisition.

Somehow I can see the landscape of the college slowly become attractive (just my opinion). Beside that, one thing I realize, there's no standardize in student's ID. Some are still using the old one (with old name and logo) while the new registered student (jan 2011) use the brand new ID. Well, tak jeles pon.

Check their website: www.newinti.edu.my


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Sponsored Ads

Popular Entry